Hayden Electric’s roots stem from more than 40 years of industrial and commercial services. We serve a variety of industrial clients from all across Pennsylvania and beyond. Many of these clients continue to call on us as our businesses expand.
Hayden Electric is proud to offer a wide range of specialty services for our industrial and manufacturing clientele. Our team of experts can help you design a variety of systems that are specific to your needs and capabilities. Then, we train your employees how to operate those systems. Efficiency and value are the name of the game, and we offer design-build solutions with these qualities in mind for large and small industrial and manufacturing companies.
Even if you already have your plans designed, we can efficiently and effectively install equipment to the most detailed specifications. Hayden Electric works with the client to keep the project on schedule when designs change or parameters tighten.
Hayden Electric offers 24/7 emergency service as well as preventative and on-site maintenance, reducing emergency occurrences.
We are also proud to be your one-stop shop and industry expert for all commercial projects.
From college universities, supermarkets, clothing stores, and restaurants to hotels and resorts, Hayden Electric has seen it all. We provide installation, service, maintenance and repair solutions for all of our commercial client needs.
We are here to assist your commercial enterprise in designing a complete electrical production package. After that, we will install everything with safety and cost-efficiency being our utmost priorities.
And before you call us, know that we are ready for you. We have a convoy of on-call bucket trucks ready for all varieties of site work, such as pole installation and high-voltage line work. And of course, we wouldn’t be Hayden Electric if we didn’t offer smart pre-fabricated solutions at our own facility, cutting installation time in the field and providing greater value to all of our clients.
Industrial electrical services offered by George J. Hayden, Inc. include:
- Electrical service repairs, upgrades and replacements
- Distribution power systems
- High and medium voltage substations
- Industrial control systems
- Generator installations
- Hazardous locations
- Variable speed drives
- Innovative construction alternatives
- Design/build value engineering services
- PLC controls
- Conveyor systems
- Automation systems
- Electrical installations or upgrades
- Wiring renovations
- Dedicated circuits and new outlet installation
- Service and panel upgrades
- Energy efficient lighting solutions
- Elevator circuitry installation and repair
- GFCI, RCD and isolated ground outlets
- Service contracts
- Site lighting
- Fire alarms
- All types of conduit installations
- Explosion type work
- Cable tray installations
Commercial electrical services offered by George J. Hayden, Inc. include:
- Generator, auto transfer switches
- In-house prefabrication facility
- Preventative maintenance services
- Site utility work
- Telecommunications services
- Design/build cost analysis